"This is how it works You're young until you're not You love until you don't You try until you can't You laugh until you cry You cry until you laugh And everyone must breathe Until their dying breath"
I just love that. Things just are that way. There's not really transition phases. It's there and gone. Except it. Don't try and change things. They are the way they are for a reason. So here's my add on to that:
- Cougars, stop going for guys younger than you. You're old, now go find someone your own age cause, "You're young until you're not,"
- People stop staying with someone and lying to yourself that you're still in love, you're not. And it's pointless to torture yourself like that. And don't say I love you if you're not. They can't get mad. You just don't feel that way. And don't move if you don't love the person, it's just lying to yourself cause, "You love until you don't,"
- Don't push yourself too far. There's only so much a person can possibly do. And it's not everything cause, "You try until you can't,"
- Don't focus on bad things. They're depressing. Laugh so hard you cry, until your stomach hurts, because those are the things you remember cause, "You laugh until you cry,"
- If you do start crying, then pout for two seconds and think of something positive, start laughing with tears strolling down your face, everything seems a lot less troublesome cause, "You cry until you laugh,"
- Don't be stupid, don't prolong or shrink your life span. It's there and you will breathe until you die and you need to cause, "Everyone must breathe until their dying breath."