"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

Please?

I really just need some reassurance that everything will be ok. That after chaos in life there truly is a blessing. That Newton was right when he said for everything there is an equal and opposite reaction. That there truly is a light at the end of a dark sporadically twisted tunnel. That the light will be blinding in comparison to the dark endured for years.
I need reassurance that everyone has a tunnel like this. That everyone has that one hurdle in their life that no matter how prepared they THINK they are, they continue to stumble over. And when they take a break, practice, and come back to the hurdle, the still get their back foot caught on the pole. The same hurdle that requires months, maybe years, of hard training. Of getting not only their body ready physically, but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Finally when the day comes, the hurdle may be small to spectators, but the true witness, the person themselves, compares their victory with the great victories in time.
I need reassurance that the trial period is the same for everyone in the measurement of tears and pain.
I need reassurance that this is normal. I need reassurance. I just need it.