"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

I think I've changed, but by staying the same

I can't put anymore philosophical blogs out anymore. I've already put my beliefs out there. There's really nothing left for me to say. This website, that "sooo many" of you read, will just turn in to a documentation of my life. In to that stereotypical blog that so many dread reading.

This is mainly because I've been the same person for a long time, which is ironically a change for me. but by being the exact same, I feel empty. I feel defeated. I feel boring. I feel like I've run the race but instead of finishing, or even getting close to finishing, I've instead ran ahead of everyone and they've taken a shortcut around me, thus gaining miles while I'm still waiting.

Another change is that I've all but given up on love. I still long for it, but I don't think it will ever come. It's like the more I hope for it, the more it hides and plays games. I don't trust that it will find me for awhile.

But at the end of the day, in the bottom of my heart I still "want kisses on my back. I want kisses on my cheeks. I want to wrap my legs around you. I want to sit on your lap and barely kiss you. I want to ditch boring things and make out instead. I want to lay in bed all day, just you and I, just sheets and us I want to fall in love, just once, just you, forever and ever"

(^^^yay for cliche love quotes!)