"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

Finally someone put my thoughts into words

"Maybe I've been in love with what I thought a person was in my head, that image I made them out to be, but not actually with how that person actually was in real life. Love is complicated and such an abstract thought."

Finally! Someone was taken what I believe to be true, and put it into the words I couldn't find. Let me finally put it out there. My view on love. Every guy, and every girl, has the perfect person pictured in their head. But this person only exists inside the walls of their mind. And nobody stands a chance against these figments. But every once and awhile, someone is lucky enough to find the closest thing to their figment. And this person shows them attributes that they start to enjoy more than their figment's. But the sad thing, a person isn't perfect, and also has attributes that are bad. And that's where things turn ugly. Mature people understand that there's give and take in the world. That you're not going to find your figment, but you will find some pretty amazing people. Immature people don't take this into account, and "fall in love" until the ugly comes out, and then it's on to the next one. Because as you get older, that figment becomes faded and adaptable, but when you're young that figment is fresh and stubborn.

**Quote from Megan Rochelle Iselin**