"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

New Blog!

I'm so excited! Of course I will be continuing this blog but my new blog will be about my year of making a difference. Of course you can read more about it on my blog. Click the following link to get there. 52ways. So of course right now I'm hoping that everyone is having an amazing year! This is the only time of year you get a doever per say. So stick to those resolutions. My resolution is to eat healthier and to not drink soda. Tehe! And of course follow my 52 ways. Not alot to say right now. Keep checking back, and don't forget to read my new blog:)