"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

Continuation

Ok so on my last blog I talked to you about basically how technology has ruined us. Let me clear things up. This is because when people are given choice like that, they sometimes choose to abuse. This leads to the things mentioned prior. So now, what sucks, is that even though I want to kick technology in the butt, I can't. Because the only way to survive in this world is with technology. By survive I mean, live a fulfilling life. Education systems now require tech credits. We can't run from it. We also have the ability to become hermits and live in the forest. So that's always a choice. But it's sad how dependent we are on technology. It's very very sad. I want to have the world, for just one day, not use technology. Just one day. To see what we would do. Walk where we need to go. To talk to people. Don't buy anything. On a Saturday, so no one is late for work. Just to try it out. Hmm. I'll spread the word somehow.....Just try it though. Try even an hour. Then when you get good. Go the whole day. Wait for the sun to go down. Then do one day. Just ease into it.....