"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

Wow.


How long has it been? FOREVER! I don't even know. I've had SO much to do this year with school. I just got done with region last night. It was fun:) 11 1/2 hours of singing. Ugh this year has been good though. Like with friends. New friends, old friends, new old friends(aka "reconnecting"). None of that love/like/high-school-crush crap anymore. Well maybe. Idk. I kinda like this kid, but I'm tired of rushing into things. It's like a new chapter. Wow am I gay? No. What the whole "chapter" thing was trying to say was that I'm going to go slow, if there were anything. Ugh. Then there's this other kid. Who actually shows interest. I kinda like him too, but I barely know him. So I seem like a whore, and a preppy little love sick girl. Great. Do you know how stressful school is this year. I'm pretty sure only STUDENTS know, and parents bring it upon themselves to worry. Wow yea so something drastic that has changed, my beliefs on the world. I'm at the point where I believe there is a God, I believe he's already chosen who's going to heaven, so why should I care if or even try to change that? Plus if you are chosen, then you should be able to have fun on earth while you can. And this whole wrathful god thing, yea I'm pretty sure it's not true. I just think he likes reality shows. So yea and I'm trying to be more relaxed, not care about a lot of things, not be negative. Although my outlook on love can be looked at as negative sometimes (i.e. I'm killing myself at 50 so I don't get old, I don't die before then) even though they're positive. Oh and I'm getting a tiger when I'm 19. For sure. While I'm in college. I'll keep him in the zoo, then when I get out I'll take him home with me:) Church with mom now, so I better start getting ready.