"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

just stay positive just stay positive....what do we do? we stay positive:)


ok...so....positivity is hard. I'm trying to stay positive [:)] but when things push against you it's hard. I'll keep trying though. Won't give up. Ugh. So right now I like this guy right. But the thing is that I don't usually like people. Some of you just rolled your eyes, but it's true, I'm gonna be honest I just wanted to like someone for the sake of liking someone. Now I actually like this person, so it's frustrating. And I don't know what to do. And someone may have told me they like me back, but guess what. That helps me none. Nothing has changed. Erg. This is why I'm a firm supporter in cooties, boys were less complicating when they were around.

Rebecca is one of the most amazing people in the world, because:
she defeated chuck norris
she sparkles.
Sorry random I know, but I promised her I would give her a shout out. (for requests on shout outs text me). I took a picture of Laura (painted with white paint and red/blue/green/orange tribal symbols and had her dress in all black, then made her eyes super dark) under the highway by the bayou because there was graffiti under there and I might send in the picture to a contest for photo. I'm kinda excited:) I want to go on a road trip, or sit in a field ALL day and just meditate. Wouldn't that be awesome. Do you know what sucks, having small birthdays since you were 13, so you could have a super huge birthday for 16th which you want to go to San Antonio, and finding out that you probably can't. It sucks. Maybe my mom can take me, but she said to do that she wants my dad to give back the child support for that month. (another reason I hate divorce). If you could get anything out of this blog, and it's a deep hidden meaning, it's to accept what you have, make the best of it, even if it's hard. Life may seem to suck sometimes, but that's just one chapter in your book of life, make your book a bestseller and turn boring things into stories, take chances, and make the best of it.