"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

badabada bum!


bright side bright side! our house is clean! woohoo! I'm happy about that. Later we're going to hang with the rest of the swope clan, and I have to take pictures for photo still, four rolls. Ugh.... I wonder how i'm gonna get this done. I have to take a roll of film from what I think about this song, Visions of Johanna by Bob Dylan. I don't know what to do for it. It's really confusing song, ugh I'll try anyway, and I have to take a roll and then damage the negatives. Then a roll of film of the butterfly project, and finally my year long, which is taking odd portraits. You'll see soon:) Oh my gosh! Did y'all know when I write this blog I play my playlist from the blog, because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE imogen heap now, and of course bob marley, and then kings of leon. Do y'all think it's weird when you look at your facebook picture and you're wearing the same thing you were in the picture. It's creepy. I'm gonna go get ready......done! I put more pictures up on facebook:) yay me. today is pretty, it's a cotton candy day (a day that would be perfect for selling cotton candy) Five guys sounds good. I want to get out and do something! erg....badly! wow Michael just texted me and told me that Guiseppe just had sex with his girlfriend five times since 9 (around when he started texting me) I say take a break but that's just mean. Now michael's gotta keep up. I should keep a tally for who's in the lead. That would be funny. I think I might, so Guiseppe=5 Michael=0 tisk tisk michael.....