"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

STAY IN SCHOOL


Ok so I officially am staying in school and working m hardest! Because after filing papers at Maren's work honestly I can't do it. my back hurts. A close call on some paper cuts. Fast food for lunch. ugh. I'm buckling down this year. I am not doing this whole slacking off thing. And everyone who knwos me knows honestly why I slacked off for some of last year. NOT HAPPENING AGAIN. nope. I'm sticking too it. School HAS TO come first! I can't do the ack problems and share a fertile office with three preganat ladies and one with a 14 month old. NO! I'm getting my college degree. I have to I can't do this. Whataburger is good though. I just don't wanna have to work there. 8 Minutes until I get off. YES! Then I get to do it again tomorrow and wednesday hanging with the crew :P then thursday LAURA'S COMING TO STAY WITH ME! woohoo! And I get paid for working. So I guess it's good. Because I'm sure you've all heard me say "I'll do anything for money" (within my morals)