"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

No so I really am that stupid sometimes...


Yea so I refuse to ever stay up past 12 (unless for a good cause) ever again. Because last night at like 12:35 I was going through my phone cause I was bored and could not go to sleep I decided to try and change my pin. So it asks...(the following red words will be me talking to myself)

"Pin Number: so i put 0000? no? ok try again....0806 (last four digits of my number) no? ok ummm.. 1234? no?! PUK?! what is that? ok ummm....0000? WHAT NO?! 8 TRIES LEFT? WHAT?! ok let's research this...*researches PUK* WHAT?! ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR
MINDS?! NO!!!!"

so basically by researching I found out that i have single handedly ruined my life because this little code has locked my smart chip and if I don't get it right within the next 5 tries I have to get a whole new phone and smart card...WOOHOO! not.. I hate AT&T. Ugh. I'm not using them when I get my own place and phone. Nevermind I am but they should warn you about things like this! I'm so mad. Why was i so stupid? Now I have to call AT&T (nvm my dad does) to get the code. I hate this. AT&T is not my friend right now...