"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

I'm home!


ahhhh home sweet home. Still kinda boring. I need to find something to do. Really bad. Laundry? check. Lunch? check. Music? check. TV? check. ugh....I need to read. And clean my room and take a shower. That'll do it:) haha short blog today. Nothing fancy yet. Mary might have to go to the hospital. Hopefully not. Something weird happening in her body. I'll be her personal secretary if she goes. woohoo!. Haha right when I typed that on the song I was listening to (I gotta feeling by black eyed peas) he said "woohoo" AGAIN! AMAZING! haha. anyhoo back to mary. Hopefully it's nothing serious. But she's fragile. so............idk. New favorite song? Good feel drag by Anberlin. Love the band and the song! It's like next to Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback fro theme song for life:) haha so cool. You know what I don't like? When people are like "oh you have a blog? Please don't talk bad about me on there. It's public." Well sorry if I do but I think the anonymous viewers of my blog aren't really gonna care who or what you did mr./mrs./ms. don't talk bad about me. So stupid. ugh. Like honestly if I was gonna talk bad about you this isn't the first place I would go. anyhoo. Well I'm getting off. (longer than I thought it would be) Gonna read, clean, and shower. Not in that order. haha. (you like the pic? that's my it's summer I don't care look. I post one today after I fix myself up:) )