"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

ALL-STATE!


I cannot wait for all-state this year. This year is going to be a good year at school...I can feel it. Oh my gosh the all state music is hard though. At least Joshua and Pueri are. I love Sanctus though. It's so bubbly. And the way the director at Sam Houston described how he thought it sounded, "It's like getting closer and closer to the kingdom of heaven and the Angels voices getting louder and louder until you're finally there." Isn't that inspiring? Then the coronation anthem. That thing is pretty cool. Except for the 4th part. Oh and..
***REBECCA PATTERSON.***
Is an extremely awesome person. Because she laughs with me when weird grimy looking guys stick their hands all the way down the back of their boxers and scratch, then freak out cussing us out and flipping us off when we start laughing. She was with me through that:) Oh and she stalks everyone through her phone...just saying beware:p

(all state camp was fun:) ) haha. This year I can just feel is going to be a good year. ahaha I can't wait. I wonder if when Mendelssohn wrote Wie der hirsh shreit he knew it would be used for this purpose one day? (he loves altos by the way). Can't wait for this year people who read my blog. Shout out to you! haha I want it to be next week!!! Wednesday hanging out with Christiaan and hopefully Laura and Spencer. Then Thursday Key club thing AND lower becomes my sister for the weekend!! then when she leaves...SCHOOL STARTS! idk if I'm happy about that or not...:)\: