"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

why hello again (my dedication to Murtle)


AJ was right this thing is like a diary. Too bad I didn't have it before the drive in. Anyhoo. So have you ever had an experience, and after the experience you say to yourself you'respirations never letting that happen again? Then the red flags for that same experience come back into play and you have to have ropes and chains holding you back from going back into the same blackhole? Yea just happened to me. Murtle is helping me remember it's a bad idea. Mary is too busy with her bf and Laura didn't answer. I should just keep calling Murtle everytime this happens. She truly is the best friend ever! 08.30.02! And she's smart. Which is good because I need smart friends since I attract stupid people. (no offense others. I meant you're actions but you all know when you'respirations around me you do stupid things) Which is why Murtle is amazing! because She keeps her ground on her smart ideas. Which once again saved me from ultimate failure. So I owe her an HEB slushie and a pic of me as a gay pride cow.Since she gave me alfredo on her lawn, walks around fairfield, help with my stuides, good advice, and soo many more memories. ♥♥<------- I look ugly without my makeup sometimes like right then, but oh well I was having fun with Murtle:)