"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

The start of a revolution

So i just got back from Utah last night. First week was spent in tremonton. Then we mosied on down to lehi. While in lehi i realized blogging was a new family sport. Being the teenager in the family i felt it was my responsibility to keep up to date with technology related aspects of life. Thus leading to my blog. :)

Now from my understanding You basically just write about your life in a tiny little paragraph. So here it goes.

My name is Courtney. I'm 15 years old. I have a HUMONGOUS family. (i will have a family tree posted later.) First there are my birthparents. I only know my birthmom Samara but obviously i'm gonna need a birth dad too. There the people who adopted me. Chris Eberhard and Jill Robinson. As you can tell by the difference in last names they are in fact divorced and remarried to other people. Chris married Maren Eberhard which opened up a new side of my family with the tag "Swope" Aunts and Uncles galore. Her brother AJ is one of the people who made me decide blogging was a good idea. So of course i didn't forget the all important Eberhard's. My dad's sister's of course and also my little cousins:). So my Dad's side is done. Now to my mom..... She just recently got married to a guy. Her family consists of her brothers.....and step brothers and sisters...... and two little brat cousins......and one pretty cool cousin. Then Michael Robinson. My stepdad His sisters are amazing along with my cousins. Like seriously amazing! Me and Michael though just don't click. And i'll leave it at that.
So that's my family tree kinda. XD

Now to my activities. I love singing. I've been in choir since i was 10. It's just kind of a way of relaxing. To let my vocal chords mesh with my soft pallette and let loose. But it seriously is soooo much fun. My middle school choir teacher is leaving the school though and going on a mission trip to hungary. (slaughtersinhungary.com please support). But she introduced me too music and Mrs. Douglas (the magnificent mrs. douglas) shined up my choir's talent into perfection. (myspace.com/cyranchchoir).

I also love Photography! Especially pictures of nature Because being out there with all the beauty of nature is amazing but finding beauty inside beauty is outstanding and catching it on camera is all the better.

Wow so this blogging stuff went by faster than i thought and i wrote more than i thought i would so haha fun stuff.