"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

My three dreams...

Ok so you know how people have three dreams a night but only remember one? well today i was woken up three times, but before that I was dreaming so I remember the dreams. Sadly it's been too long so I don't remember the first but i do the other two.

Hercules vs. Moses ( Dream 2)
Ok so in this dream I was in a mini video game. The game was between Hercules and Moses and the object of both of them was to destroy the other's house. (hercules was a mountain and Moses was a pyramid) So they're going at it while I'm watching and I realize there's movement in the pyramid. So i go to take a look and it's my best friend Megan and her amazing family during Watchign tv in their kitchen during March Madness! This is the funniest thing I have ever experienced in life is watching her family.
Then my alarm woke me up to go shut off the water.

Choosing the best portable circus (Dream 3)
So in this dream I was one of the judges for the all famous Traveling circus on a trailer parade. The judging took place in the backyard of my old house in fairfield. My job was to find the number one circus for the end of it. I'm in the middle of judging when the next act includes a guy from Photo and Geo class. I start yelling "Trey! dude i haven't seen you in forever!" he does his act then comes over gives me a hug and walks over to my neighbors house to party with friends. Then I was woken up right as I walk over and ask his friend to give him my number. Idk if I ever got it.....:)