"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

The Jonas Brothers as Disney Princesses




Ok so my absolutely favorite Talk show It's On with Alexa Chung (MTV @ 11c) was talking about The Jonas Brothers and then started talking about how they're Disney Princesses. So I texted Facebook and put as my Facebook status something like "Nick jonas is a disney princess according to sean from 3oh!3 i love it's on with alexa chung". My friend Katie then commented on my status and said if she has Photoshop and knew how to use it she would make photos. I told her I would and it took a day for me to remember but I did and this is what turned up from them.