"Be the Change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi "I will be a Hummingbird, I will do the best that I can." -Wangari Maathai "Where stereotypes begin with a grain of truth, cliches begin with a boulder" - George Watsky "And she's gonna learn, that this life will hit you - hard - in the face - wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach, but getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs, how much they like the taste of air." - Sarah Kay "Do not fear what has blown up. If you must, fear the unexploded." -Suheir Hammad

Girl's Camp

So It's Monday now and it's been exactly a week since I left for girl's camp. It was such an amazing experience. I myself am not mormon but the love and acceptance I see from these girls and women is so amazing. I felt so comfortable there and I learned that you can have fun without the things the world says you need to have fun. You just need friends who except you and your good to go. So I had an amazing time at camp and miss all my fourth years (Davas....Danger Divas........*blow out gunsmoke*...in a good way) So July I have to go to my mom's for the whole month and I'm not gonna survive. I just want to go to Warped Tour and a couple of movies and Laura's party.....idk if that will happen though........because my mom is being cheap and spending money on her dogs......but not me.....so I'm trying to get a job. (If you need ANYTHING done just call me and I'll do it). So yea this might be my last post for awhile. I really wanna go to San antonio and the montrose area this summer.....I might have to wait until august to do that though...:( So pray I'll make it....and I won't kill Michael.